Supported file formats
- bp (rna secondary structure)
- fasta (for reference genome sequence)
- maf (mutation annotation format)
Index file formats
Index files are required for bam and cram files, and strongly recommended for any text file over 2MB in size.
- bam: “bai” index files (reference samtools, igvtools)
- cram: “crai” index files
- fasta: “fai” index files (reference samtools, igvtools)
- bed, bedgraph, gff3, gtf, vcf: “.gz.tbi” tabix index files
- bed, gff3, gtf, vcf: IGV/tribble “.idx” index files.
Last updated April 2022